Become a local Mardouw reseller
Market and sell imported, top quality extra virgin olive oil, table olives and olive paste from an upmarket, privately owned olive estate in Swellendam, South Africa, in your country.
Mardouw Unique Selling Points (USP)
- Olive oil is only “Extra Virgin” if the acid content is below 0,8% and the peroxide value less than 20 mEq/kg. Mardouw comfortably meets these standards, with values of 0.18% and 9.80Eq/kg (2016 harvest, download oil lab results 2016)
- All Mardouw’s olive products (oil, olives, paste) are produced from olives grown on the privately owned Mardouw Olive Estate in Swellendam, making it true “Estate Products”.
- Mardouw’s location is perfect for cultivating olives, naturally. While fresh mountain water off the Langeberg Mountains guarantees a virtually unlimited supply of pure mountain water, Swellendam’s Mediterranean climate and fertile Breede River Valley soil provide provide optimum conditions for our 50,000 olive trees to thrive happily.
- Mardouw’s olive oil is made from blending the best cultivars, which have been stored seperately and blended to perfection by our resident olive oil expert.
- Mardouw’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a pure, natural oil made from hand-picked olives, same-day cold extraction (or “cold-pressed”) – meaning that the entire process from crushing to storing is temperature-controlled. This is important for olives to retain all of their flavour, aroma, and nutritional values. While “cold-pressed” usually refers to temperatures below 28°C, we keep them below 20°C.
- Mardouw is a member of SA Olive – an association representing the interests of the South African olive industry and while guaranteeing the quality of locally produced olive oils.